A Holistic, Individualized, Comprehensive Approach to Healing
At Pivotal Physical Therapy, we focus on healing the entire body – not just the area of pain. In most cases, where you experience pain isn’t the only area that needs attention. If our focus is only on that area, we find that your pain-relief is short-lived. This is why we take a holistic, comprehensive approach to physical therapy. Our goal is not just to target your symptoms but to resolve your underlying problem. That is why we believe One-on-One sessions with an experienced Physical Therapist is the key to success.
- We start your care with a comprehensive initial evaluation to assess your current condition, abilities, and limitations.
- We will create a customized Plan of Care designed to efficiently achieve your goals.
- We utilize a combination of techniques to help you heal:
- Hands-on treatment techniques (I.e. Myofascial release, soft tissue and joint mobilization)
- Progressive therapeutic exercises
- Movement re-education
- Strength training
- Postural re-education
- Balance and Gait training
- Body mechanics and ergonomics
- Pilates based rehabilitation and Pilates for wellness
- We enhance your in-session treatment with patient education and a home exercise program.
- We use a team approach to achieve the best outcome for our patients. We communicate with referring physicians and other health care, lifestyle professionals involved in your care. If the situation warrants, we also refer to other specialists.
- We believe in providing our patients with experienced care rendered by a physical therapist with either an advanced degree, certification, or a board specialty. Treatment is never rendered by an assistant.
- We believe in focused, quality care. The best way to achieve that goal is with a 45 minute, One-on-One treatment. It allows us to incorporate all of the important elements in a treatment session: Manual work, movement re-education, patient education. Our physical therapists do not see multiple patients simultaneously.
- We believe the best results are achieved by thoroughly understanding each individuals’ problem; carefully formulating an individualized and progressive treatment plan.
- We believe in addressing your underlying problem, not just the symptoms.
- We believe a calm and private setting is essential for healing.
- We believe the patient must be empowered throughout rehabilitation.
One-on-One Personalized Care
One-on-one sessions with an experienced Physical Therapist.
At Pivotal our sessions are 45 minutes and One-on-One session with a licensed physical therapist. We achieve the best results for our patients by having the same physical therapist treat the patient from the evaluation through discharge. We steer away from being a volume driven business by bringing the focus back to our patients.